I see you, you are thinking that I am talking about something that everybody already knows, blablabla.
Well, maybe. But in my case, my knowledge of GMail's shortcuts was actually quite limited:
What my friend showed me is the '?' key. When you press that key, an awesome list of very handful shortcuts appears. 'Esc' hides the dialog.
Since I've discovered it, I am really much more productive using GMail. Actually, my favorite shortcuts are:
- 'u' to go back to the conversations list
- 's' to star a conversation
- 'e' to archive a conversation
- '/' to search
- 'k'/'j' to go to the next / previous conversation
- 'Shift + t' to add a conversation to the task list
- 'g'+'l' to go write the name of the label you want to go into
You can do much more like go in more standard labels (inbox, starred,...), make a phone call, search in chat conversations, select some messages, ... This is really easy, useful and it helps to work much faster!
Thanks Google guys :).
Post a Comment